1. Horne, L., Bass, V., & Silva, S. (2013). Multisector coalitions build healthier communities through ACHIEVE initiative. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice, 19, 281-283.
2. Stewart, M., Visker, J. D., & Cox, C. C. (2013). Community health policy assessment of a rural northeast missouri county using the centers for disease control and prevention's CHANGE tool. Health Promotion Perspectives, 3, 1-10.
3. Kim, S., Adamson, K. C., Balfanz, D. R., Brownson, R. C., Wiecha, J. L., Shepard, D., & Alles, W. F. (2010). Development of the community healthy living index: A tool to foster healthy environments for the prevention of obesity and chronic disease.50, Supplement, S85.
4. Health Planners Toolkit, Module 5, Health Systems Intelligence Report 2006, Community Engagement http://www.ontla.on.ca/library/repository/mon/15000/268203.pdf
5. Ennis, G. & West, D. (2010). Exploring the potential of social network analysis in asset-based community development practice and research. Australian Social Work, 63(4): 404-4173
6. Asset-Based Community Development https://www.tamarackcommunity.ca/communitydevelopment