Bookmark this page for quick access to the Alberta Healthy Communities Approach (AHCA) templates and tools.
- Terms of Reference: A Terms of Reference lays the collective ground rules for how a team will work together. Use the template to fill in the roles, responsibilities
andprocesses your group will use to create an effective team!
- Community Profile: As you gather information about your community, it’s helpful to put it all in one place. Completing the Community Profile will prompt numerous ideas about what information to collect, as well as interesting ways to capture the information using diagrams and graphs.
- Collective Team Assets Inventory: The template is for gathering the talents, skills, passions
andinterests of your team members.
- Community Brainstorming template: Brainstorming ideas the group would like to work on can be a lot of fun. Try the series of energizing questions in the Community Brainstorming Template to help capture the ‘who, what, where, when and why’ of possible community project activities.
Community Action Plan
Here are 4 versions of community action plans to help communities put their ideas to paper. The following templates range from a simple table for recording the basic components of a plan to a series of detailed questions, also in table format to capture your project’s goals, audience, tasks, timeline and person responsible, organized by discrete project initiatives.
Choose the option that works best for you. Whatever your preference, you are free to tailor the contents to meet your team’s needs.
- Community Action Plan Option 1: A simple table to help you record the basic components of a community action plan (Word format).
- Community Action Plan Option 2: A set of detailed questions to help you identify your community project’s goal(s), focus areas, tasks and timelines (Excel format).
- Community Action Plan Option 3: A series of tables to capture your project’s
high levelvision & mission plus objectives and tasks organized by discrete project initiatives (Word format). COMING SOON
- Community Action Plan Option 4: A series of tables (in separate excel worksheets) to capture your project’s goals, audience, tasks, timeline and person responsible, organized by discrete project initiatives (Excel format). COMING SOON