I consent to my own personal information (including written content about myself as included in this submission form, in whole or in part) and/or my own individually identifying health information, being:
(a) used by Alberta Health Services; and
(b) disclosed by Alberta Health Services to general public in the form of written (electronic and/or print) content for the purposes of:
- Alberta Health Services' website (accessible nationally and internationally); and/or
- media release materials; and/or
- publications; and/or
- promotions; and/or
- presentations; and/or
- displays; and/or
- social media; and/or
- other public communications mediums.
I acknowledge that I am aware that by submitting this form, I am permitting Alberta Health Services to use and/or disclose my personal information (including written content about myself as included in this submission form, in whole or in part) and/or individually identifying health information, and am aware of the risks and benefits of consenting to the use and /or disclosure of the same. I understand that I may revoke this consent at any time by giving written notice to:
I release and discharge Alberta Health Services and those for whom each is responsible at law, from all responsibility and liability for the content of the above mentioned, and the specific uses to which they may be applied. I declare that this release and discharge shall be binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns.
Thank you notes must adhere to Alberta Health Services' blog policy:
- Comments should not include slanderous or personally insulting commentary directed at an individual or group. Any comments that show disrespect to individuals, or are defamatory or highly inciting in nature, will not be posted.
- Comments should not contain personal information such as home phone numbers or addresses.
- Comments containing vulgar language will not be posted.